He was officially 10lbs 4oz, 20 and 1/4 inches long (we'll go through the contest winners at a later date). He is healthily and happily sleeping here next to his hardworking mommy as she gets her first meal in about 24 hours. She was awesome.
Thanks to all of the wonderful prayers and support we received from everyone through out the day, months, and years leading up to happy Liam-day. We feel blessed.
Here are a few pictures for you all to coo over and to discuss whose features he shares. Personally, I think there's a fair mix of Betzler and McKenna and Waguespack and Chilton and Ninja.
(click to enlarge)






Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteLiam looks like a very healthy little boy....or rather BIG boy.
Can't wait to meet him in person.
He is very lucky to have such wonderful parents.
Love,
Veronica & Jeremy
The 1st pic, he looks just like Michael & the 2nd to last he looks like Tricia when she was a baby. I'll give you a call tomorrow since you have had a long day. Get your rest!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Kate
Congratulations! He's very cute. Wish we were there to see him in person. (That's definitely a Waguespack chin.)
ReplyDelete-Dave
Congrats!!! I am soo excited for both of you!! Little Liam is perfect!! I think he looks like Leanna,but I can see Michael in him! I have heard that all boys start out looking like their Daddys! I hope all is well with you little sis. Please call if you need anything or need to talk or whatever! I hate that we are not able to hop over there to see the little man and my baby sis! I trust that Micheal will take excellent care of both of you! Take care until I see you all! Jenny!!!!
ReplyDeleteHUGE congratulations!!! He is just a little doll - what a perfect little scrunched up baby face!!! SO glad to hear everyone is well!!
ReplyDeleteMicheal: Make Trisha stop answering her MS Email STAT!
Liz ("The Boss")
Congrats, to Michael and Trisha.
ReplyDeleteand Welcome, to Liam (in case he's reading this!)
- Curtis
He is adorable - definetly a combo of the two of you!
ReplyDeletegive lots of hugs and kisses from Pmp-mom and Pop-pop till we get there to give them ourselves!!!!!!!
Love to all!!!!
Mom
Congratulations !!! He looks very Waguespack to me !!! Nothing better than having a baby in the family, they are like angels !!Lots of love, Trini & Joy
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you both!. He looks like a very healthy boy. May the Joy of this Birth be celebrated to the end. My camera is ready and wating you three, give me a call!
ReplyDeleteDfilbeck
Congrats from the Wilson family! He's perfect and we are so anxious to meet him! Hugs from STJ
ReplyDeleteNo surprise he is one very handsome bundle of possibilities. We are so happy for you. Hugs and love from Wesco, MO
ReplyDeleteI was thinking of you yesterday and praying and now I know why. Congratulations! I'm so happy that Liam is here and healthy. There are so many rich days ahead for you.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Teresa
Congrats! Enjoy your blessing.
ReplyDeleteKeri Petesron
Congratulations! I know how much you have been looking forward to this! Big babies are the best!
ReplyDeleteJackie Gale
Awesome! Congrats to you both! What an exciting new adventure. Sending love!
ReplyDelete-Katie Patrick
Congratulations! Liam is just adorable! So happy for you and wish you the best!
ReplyDeleteWhat a big, adorable boy! You know you have to get a fishing pole in that boy's hand soon!
ReplyDelete